MANUFACTURING ENGINEER CONSULTANT
As a Manufacturing Engineer Consultant you will be part of a dedicated and growing team of consultants who utilize TwinThread’s Apps for extreme efficiency, IIoT, digital twins, and the power of advanced machine learning to help our customers isolate, replicate, and scale peak performance across their manufacturing and industrial assets.
- Working with our customers in a consulting role to use their data to gain visibility and insights that can be used to drive efficiency improvements
- Providing technical and consulting support within the Customer Success team as well as providing feedback to the Development Team as it relates to our customers’ experience and the continuous improvement of the TwinThread Applications.
- Process improvement initiatives that will be used to streamline and automate solution deployments at scale.
- Working with customers to build their manufacturing environments within the TwinThread Apps.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- 3 to 5 years working experience as an Engineer
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging, and collaborative environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and organizational skill
- Majority of work experience related to manufacturing.
- Experience in industrial automation or machine learning solutions a plus.
- Proficient with Transact SQL and database concepts.