SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
WHO WE ARE
We are a team of industrial software technology veterans and up-and-coming talent who are aligned on one mission: solving really hard data science and machine learning challenges for industrial operations. We have created a self-provisioning, rapid result predictive operations platform delivering immediate value to Fortune 500 companies. We're VC-backed, growing like crazy, and searching for smart ambitious people to join our team.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
If you live and breathe enterprise industrial sales and love a startup environment, we want to talk to you. We are looking for an experienced and self-driven sales executive to join us. You are a B2B hunter who will expand sales of TwinThread’s revolutionary Predictive Operations platform, selling directly to global industrial companies, nurturing a strong qualified deal pipeline and taking the lead in closing deals.
You are expert at analyzing customer needs, building trust and delighting prospects. You have experience with deal qualification, discovery calls, negotiating terms and closing deals. Most of all, you know selling, and you know people, possessing excellent customer relationship and negotiation skills. We are a fast-moving team and this is an opportunity for you to be a key part of driving explosive business growth.
- 7-10 years experience at the individual contributor level selling enterprise technology platforms at the VP and C level to Fortune 1000 industrial companies
- Experience selling industrial software applications, ideally SaaS-based
- A demonstrated track record of 100%+ quota achievement
- Skilled at multi-stakeholder deal management
- Experience managing a multi-prospect, multi-application pipelie
- Recent sales success in a start-up environment
- Manufacturing and Industrial Analytics Sales Experience
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Drive large, complex C-level deals from introduction to close.
- Engaging multiple stakeholders to identify and resolve obstacles.
- Manage customer relationships, driving references with superior satisfaction.
- Increase ARR through incremental value delivery.
- Accurate quarterly and annual forecasting
- Use the latest selling tools and technology to accelerate your efforts