SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia; Bozeman, MT or Charlottesville, VA
At TwinThread, our Sales Development Representatives are pivotal to our company’s success. You will be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing team. Specifically, you will leverage your past cold calling and/or lead generation experience to communicate with potential clients via phone, emails, and Linkedin to develop an interest in TwinThread’s Predictive Operations software. We believe that the most successful sellers have a passionate and supportive team behind them, and the TwinThread team is one of the best. In addition to working with these amazing colleagues, you will have the opportunity to sell an impactful and revolutionary platform that is changing the way industrial companies use analytics. You will have the opportunity to make a difference.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a results-oriented, motivated and strategic ‘hunter’ who is laser-focused on building a sales pipeline. On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for cold-calling prospects and educating the market about the power of TwinThread and generating opportunities with net-new customers. You will become an expert at using lead generation tools to routinely extract contacts and craft accurate and targeted lists of prospects. You will be able to conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using state of the art prospecting tools to connect with new prospects. You will schedule and participate in first sales meetings helping to further qualify prospects.
If you’re passionate about sales technology, providing a world-class customer experience, and thrive in a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment, then becoming a Sales Development Representative is the career path for you!
TwinThread’s team is comprised of seasoned veterans and up-and-coming talent who are all aligned on one mission: to redefine the industrial predictive analytics market space.
The Sales Development team consists of results-oriented sales professionals with a strong hunter mentality and a desire to win. The team shares a few common traits: they are self-motivated, ambitious, and passionate about evangelizing TwinThread.
THE SKILL SET:
- BS/BA required - High tech or engineering concentration strongly preferred
- 6 months-2 years of cold calling sales experience required; internship experience will be considered
- Top performer in previous roles
- Previous cold calling experience required
- Results driven & competitive nature
- Outstanding time management skills
- Proven ability to make strong connections and overcome rejection to achieve results
- Desire to move up the ranks and become a Sales Account Executive in the future required
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend TwinThread’s New Hire Orientation, where you will learn the TwinThread story and what make us unique
- Learn the TwinThread software and all the skills necessary to set you up for success, allowing you to make an impact in the market quickly
- Learn our state of the art sales development tools including ZoomInfo and SalesLoft
- Understand your 30-60-90 day plan, shadow a member of the TwinThread SDR team, and learn your target customer profiles
- Sit in on prospect sales calls to understand sales cadences
- Set your objectives and develop an action plan to achieve them.
- Begin to cold call and understand how to utilize your knowledge to overcome objections
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Have a strong understanding of TwinThread and feel comfortable pitching our platform to prospects from self-sourced efforts
- Meet regularly with other TwinThread peers to become an expert on the product, talk track and prospecting
- Continue your education around TwinThread’s competitive advantage and continue to strengthen your business acumen
- Consistently achieve your activity goals
- Become an expert on internal tools and processes
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Consistently meet or exceed your quota
- Assist in the development of best practices for lead generation
- Work with marketing to create new campaigns to drive pipeline
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Be considered a top-performing SDR on the team by consistently exceeding your goals
- Set an example for new SDRs, and assist in training, onboarding and motivating new hires
- Be considered for a direct sales role.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. TwinThread is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.