TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Technical Support Specialist
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Bedford, Nova Scotia
WHO WE ARE:
We are a team of industrial software technology veterans and up-and-coming talent who are aligned on one mission: solving really hard data science and machine learning challenges in industrial and manufacturing environments. We have created a self-provisioning, rapid results predictive operations platform delivering immediate value to Fortune 500 companies. We're VC-backed, growing like crazy, and searching for smart ambitious people to join our team.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
If you live and breathe helping customers solve complex technical challenges and love a startup environment, we want to talk to you. You’ll troubleshoot and independently resolve technical issues, engage with our Technology team for advanced support, create technical articles and videos for customers and provide regular communications to them. Last, but definitely not least, you’ll represent our customers as we think through future product features. Your job, part critical thinker, part technical ace, part great communicator, is critical to TwinThread’s ability to grow.
- Triage all incoming technical support requests (customer chats, emails and phone calls) focusing on first pass resolution of most issues.
- Escalate unresolved issues to Process Consultants or the Technology teams.
- Create knowledge base content and/or video content to address new technical questions
- Ensure all open customer technical issues are resolved within defined time periods.
- Monitor Slack channels to ensure smooth product operation.
- Regularly test outgoing product releases for quality and content.
- Provide input to product requirements.
- Bachelor's or Associate’s degree in technical field or equivalent experience
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical assistance, both written and verbal
- 2+ years in a technical support focused role
- Industrial Manufacturing Applications Knowledge
- Knowledge of SQL
- Azure Cloud Platform knowledge
- Basic knowledge of programming