Can Energy Usage Be Tamed?
Short answer, yes. And not by shutting down your equipment either. The key is connecting energy consumption data in context to production and asset usage - identifying energy gluttons and what causes them, alerting you to shifts in real-time, and, if you want, automatically correcting them.
- See by-line, by-product energy performance
- Identify the best recipes/centerlines to minimize energy
- Understand top drivers for high energy consumption
- Prioritize trial opportunities to reduce energy
Drives Insights to Action
- See real-time anomalies driving energy consumption higher than optimum
- Understand the energy impact of process changes and operating procedures
- Act on real-time recommendations to lower energy consumption